YouTuber Channel Listing

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Post your youtube channel here. This is the only place I'm allowing you to post a link to your channel. This is only to keep spam out of the forums and to keep it organized. Here you may post your channel one time. Please do not post it more than once to get attention. For those who have already posted their channel this does not apply. From here on out this is the youtube channel thread.

Thank you :cool:

Users Name

Contributor
Ratings
I know this is slightly off topic to Youtube links, but would you ever consider the posting of Discord links on a separate stickied thread?

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
I know this is slightly off topic to Youtube links, but would you ever consider the posting of Discord links on a separate stickied thread?
Probably not since there's not a section for it. You can put your discord username in profile settings though. As for servers themselves it may be a possibility in the future but currently I believe it would cause a lot of clutter.

Creaky

Ratings
Not much there at the moment though, hopefully going to change this year

Juneberry

Ratings

I have no definitive 'niche' yet, but I do do stuff...that are all just me sitting there talking -.-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About Us

Welcome to MindPiff! We are a new general discussion community message board for folks to gather and discuss anything on their mind that might peak their interest. We hope to build a large following in the future and hope you will sign up to be apart of the site as we continue to reach out the those on the web. We have categories for many things ranging from computers and video games all the way to ghost stories and religion. We have areas for debates and also general discussions about lots of topics