Debate and Collaborate With Like Minded People

Are you ready to share your opinions and thoughts with others? Register today to get the ability to post threads and share replies

SignUp Now!

Your Favourite bands?

Nagato

1st Administrator no owner
Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings

What are your favourite bands and what genres do you prefer?

Andox88

The special pancake
Retired Staff
Ratings

my favorite genre would have to be hard rock. as for my favorite band i gotta go with sabaton, as they put a twist on rock and i like it, not for the lyrics but for the rhythm, beat and great bass.

Nagato

1st Administrator no owner
Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings

my favorite genre would have to be hard rock. as for my favorite band i gotta go with sabaton, as they put a twist on rock and i like it, not for the lyrics but for the rhythm, beat and great bass.
Without all the sub-genres, mine is hard rock as well

Users Name

Contributor
Ratings

My favorite genre would be Hip-Hop and my fav band would be The Dillinger Escape Plan.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings

I like rap and hip-hop too. However I also like rock too. My favorite bands would be slipknot and korn by far.

G

Nirvana, System of A Down, Metallica, Green Day, Linkin Park and so on.

KFPGOD

Ratings

die antwoord,lil peep,twenty one plots,marshmello,lil xan,limp bizkit,6ix9ine
no connection at all on some of these but i generaly like slow rap and rock stuff :p
oh and i listen to most of stuff Drewan Mentioned but not as much prolly just couple of songs

Nerdface

Bazinga!
Ratings

I like quite a mix of music.. Rock, Trance / Drum & Bass, Easy Listening.

Favourite bands/artists are: Ed Sheeran, Green Day, Halestorm, Linkin Park, Nickelback, Papa Roach, Pendulum, and Sigma.

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Ratings

i'm really fond of Heavy Metal music.

My favorite band is Wichita's Manilla Road, influenced by bands like Black Sabbath, Rush and the NWOBHM, produced epic master pieces like Mystification and Crystal Logic.

The next band would be Germany's Running Wild. It started like a Proto-Black Metal band with extremely anti-religion themes but then switched to pirate stuff, really nice. My fav album is Death or glory. Also Port Royal is worth looking.

Third band would be Rush. Canada's best band IMO with very gifted musicians like Geddy Lee, Neil Peart and Alex Lifeson. I really like all of their albums but my fav will always be Fly by night, released in 1975.

Fourth band is UK's Iron Maiden, it was my first Heavy Metal band ever (thanks Carmageddon!) i remember listening to 1984's record Powerslave for the first time like yesterday.

Sir Twisted

Ratings

I loove rock and glam metal. My favourites would be, Twisted Sister, Ghost, Green Day, Steel Panther, Weezer, I also quite like Blink 182 and Sum 41.

N

Naiwen

S Club &, Spice Girls and lastly Backstreet Boys for me personally.

N

Naiwen

Not certainly my cup of tea but i do know that at least some of them are old, what do you think about today's pop music?
I don’t listen to modern music. I mainly like meditation and zen music as well as classical, lyrical singing, Celtic music and traditional ethnic music such as Chinese, Korean and Japanese music myself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)