Your favorite opening/ending

G

The one that give me chills all the time I hear it's Unravel from Tokyo Ghoul.

Here you go:

As ending, it would be from Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.

Here you go:

I love many. It was hard to decide. How about you? ;)

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
I'm rating this post simply because I love fullmetal alchemist. No new ones have been released that I know of but the intro and the end is amazing on both versions of the show.

I'm also a Yu Yu Hakusho fan. If you've never seen Yu Yu Hakusho Drewan go to a free anime site and watch it english dubbed.

It's the best show I've ever seen. They fight demons with spiritual powers its incredible. There's the dark arts world tournament or something like that where they get trapped in another realm where demons are and have to win the tournament in order to escape. It's very entertaining. But the background music gives you nightmares.

Nagato

1st Administrator no owner
Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings

G

I'm rating this post simply because I love fullmetal alchemist. No new ones have been released that I know of but the intro and the end is amazing on both versions of the show.

I'm also a Yu Yu Hakusho fan. If you've never seen Yu Yu Hakusho Drewan go to a free anime site and watch it english dubbed.

It's the best show I've ever seen. They fight demons with spiritual powers its incredible. There's the dark arts world tournament or something like that where they get trapped in another realm where demons are and have to win the tournament in order to escape. It's very entertaining. But the background music gives you nightmares.
Yup - as I told you, I will watch it soon. ;)
Ooo. It seems you have a great taste in openings as well. (y)

Nagato

1st Administrator no owner
Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings

Users Name

Contributor
Ratings
Gotta give it up for Cruel Angel's Thesis for the Eva opening and the Hunting for your dream ending for Hunter x hunter gets you so hype for the next episode

Demon_skeith

Ratings
Bleach, Naruto, DBZ, Fairy Tail and D.Gray-Man all had their best and worst. Though I think the only series I loved the most for OPs and EDs was Shakagan no shana:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About Us

Welcome to MindPiff! We are a new general discussion community message board for folks to gather and discuss anything on their mind that might peak their interest. We hope to build a large following in the future and hope you will sign up to be apart of the site as we continue to reach out the those on the web. We have categories for many things ranging from computers and video games all the way to ghost stories and religion. We have areas for debates and also general discussions about lots of topics