Xenforo too expensive?

Naiwen

Contributor
Ratings
My co-owner and I have had to shut down our Xenforo forum because it’s been costing him too much with all the add-ons and stuff. He couldn’t afford it after all. Do you personally find it too expensive for you?

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
$55 a year for updates isn't expensive for me at all. Plus you don't have to even buy the updates, you can still use the version you have when the updates expire so it's not expensive at all. The $160 some I think it is to get a license is only a one-time fee. You get to keep the license for free forever and don't have to pay again unless you want to. Sorry to hear your site got taken down. I will post on your new one sometime soon.

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Ratings
Oh i see you have a proboard forum, i had one when my first community died back in 2009. I visited it today and all the forums were deleted, do you know why? I haven't touched it since 2010 or so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About Us

Welcome to MindPiff! We are a new general discussion community message board for folks to gather and discuss anything on their mind that might peak their interest. We hope to build a large following in the future and hope you will sign up to be apart of the site as we continue to reach out the those on the web. We have categories for many things ranging from computers and video games all the way to ghost stories and religion. We have areas for debates and also general discussions about lots of topics