Worn out custom machines

Demon_skeith

Ratings
When you have your custom machine for many many years and ready to build yourself a new one, what do you do with your old rig that has seen its years of use?

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Ratings
I am in that situation right now. I plan to upgrade it on december during christmas time. I plan on sell my old setup.. even though it should be around 1/6 of the original price, i pretend to buy the GPU with it.

My main concern is what architecture i will get, i don't know if those i7 are worth it. Ryzen seems to be quite almost the same and it's around 400$ less than intel built systems.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About Us

Welcome to MindPiff! We are a new general discussion community message board for folks to gather and discuss anything on their mind that might peak their interest. We hope to build a large following in the future and hope you will sign up to be apart of the site as we continue to reach out the those on the web. We have categories for many things ranging from computers and video games all the way to ghost stories and religion. We have areas for debates and also general discussions about lots of topics