Why do extremists hate Jews so much?

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Awards

I still have a hard time believing why some of these extremist tend to hate the Jewish people. It's never something I can understand and I don't even think it has anything to do with Jesus. The reasoning behind this is far beyond my personal comprehension.

Some people will target you if you show weakness or appear weak. My primary idea as to why is this. What's your belief in what the cause is? They don't believe in Jesus. Could that be the reason.

Nagato

1st Administrator no owner
Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings
Awards

I still have a hard time believing why some of these extremist tend to hate the Jewish people. It's never something I can understand and I don't even think it has anything to do with Jesus. The reasoning behind this is far beyond my personal comprehension.

Some people will target you if you show weakness or appear weak. My primary idea as to why is this. What's your belief in what the cause is? They don't believe in Jesus. Could that be the reason.
The jews get so much hate around the world, which sucks. I'm not religious but if I was born Jewish, that would be cool. I also don't know much about religion but what i do know is this: The Jewish people are Gods chosen people, so why do they get so much hate....

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Awards

I still don't think Jesus is why they get the hate that they do from many people. I think it's because of 1 single person who start such cruelty, being Hitler. I have a strong feeling though they don't say much about it that there wasn't near as much hate for Jews before him. Yes, the Pharohs enslaved them and the bible story about how Moses freed them and went across the ocean when the waves parted and were chased. Still, I don't see much undertone for Hitlers reign being the primary cause.

Nagato

Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings
Awards

I still don't think Jesus is why they get the hate that they do from many people. I think it's because of 1 single person who start such cruelty, being Hitler. I have a strong feeling though they don't say much about it that there wasn't near as much hate for Jews before him. Yes, the Pharohs enslaved them and the bible story about how Moses freed them and went across the ocean when the waves parted and were chased. Still, I don't see much undertone for Hitlers reign being the primary cause.
Oh and a lot of people may disagree with me here but while you can convert to Judaism, to me, you can never be a true jew because you don't have the blood. (I am interested in ancestry and heritage which is why I also believe this.)

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Awards

@Nagato do you mean Jewish people from Isreal? I guess that technically would be what made you a Jew except they do have the 2 sides there.

Nagato

Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings
Awards

@Nagato do you mean Jewish people from Isreal? I guess that technically would be what made you a Jew except they do have the 2 sides there.
What I mean is Jewish DNA.
44vwqonl9mx41.png

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Awards

What I mean is Jewish DNA.
What other DNA would make you Jewish outside of Isreal? There's no other DNA from that as far I am aware. If there is please tell me as it will be something new I learned.

Nagato

Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings
Awards

What other DNA would make you Jewish outside of Isreal? There's no other DNA from that as far I am aware. If there is please tell me as it will be something new I learned.
Not sure if you saw the screenshot

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Awards

@Nagato I saw it now, not when it was first posted. Still the Nation where Jewish people originate is Isreal. The screenshot seems like a decent representation of where they now live and where they moved - Migrated.

Nagato

Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings
Awards

@Nagato I saw it now, not when it was first posted. Still the Nation where Jewish people originate is Isreal. The screenshot seems like a decent representation of where they now live and where they moved - Migrated.
Yes, Israel. But what I mean by Jewish blood/DNA is: if you get your DNA tested and you're Jewish it will tell you what (for a lack of better word) type of Jew you are

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)