Who is into 3D art creation?

TheJason

Ratings
Awards
You know, stuff like Poser, Daz3D, Blender etc.. Myself, I'm certainly not good - unlike with drums. Well, I'm not terrible - but still sort of in a beginning state - but not baby-steps. Anyway, I'm speaking only of Poser. I've not not even ventured at all into Blender, zBrush, Daz3D.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Awards

I know that @Andox88 is into 3d art. He's currently working with a 3d printer to build models for a project he's been working on. So far he has made a chess piece set and now he's working on a 3d model of a dragon he was trying to make. Myself, I haven't ever ventured into this but find it interesting to say the least.

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Ratings
Awards

I have a little experience with 3d. I only used blender because my hardware isn't cut for the deal just yet. My brother works with unity but he's more oriented into game development.

What i like about blender is that i can configure exactly how much hardware i can put into work. It still lags me a bit but it's fine i think.

Malcolm

Contributor
VIP
Ratings
Awards

I'm into it, but don't know how to use the software required... I'm going to learn Blender from a course I bought on Udemy.

Malcolm

Contributor
VIP
Ratings
Awards

This stuff looks easy - once you've mastered the basics probably.
I agree! It was pretty challenging dealing with the UI, but again once you’ve mastered blender it’s probably easy.

TheJason

Ratings
Awards
You can make a lot of money making those little models. Well, maybe not. There's a lot of competition. But it would be cool to find out. But you'd have to under-price everyone.

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Ratings
Awards

You can make a lot of money making those little models. Well, maybe not. There's a lot of competition. But it would be cool to find out. But you'd have to under-price everyone.
That would mean killing the business because everyone would be good and would work only for pennies.

I think that if you're good enough you can put your own price.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)