What's new

Which Pro Sport would you want to play?

Lämmchen

Contributor
Ratings
Awards
If you were REALLY good at sports and could play at a professional level, which sport would you prefer? Would you choose a game you loved or one that paid millions of dollars?

I've always loved ice skating and women's gymnastics but I think if I went pro I would choose ice skating because it's more elegant.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Awards
I would prefer playing either basketball or Soccer, though I'm only 6"2 and not tall enough. If I was tall enough and actually practiced when I was younger I would probably want to play basketball. Then again I used to be really good at Soccer. So I'd either choose 1 of the 2.

Empire

Kings Of All Kings!
Ratings
Awards
Bad at all sports, but if I was to pick then Darts or snooker. Decent prize money to be had, and you can quaff a brewski while you "play". :)

CVB115

Ratings
Def soccer, back then when the hype has real its something that I want to pursue I've been playing it quite a while but then basketball became big and so no one barely play soccer, so I got no one to play with. I considered swimming since my dad is quite great at it, he won regional competition back in his high school. Currently, I enjoyed playing volleyball, but I don't think I'm quite tall, Football seems fun but here in Asia I don't think we have those.

ZandraJoi

Ratings
While I was always into exercise & fitness, was never athletic. I do however love the water & love to swim. So my pick would be Swimming. It's a great workout, easy on the joints.

marteebe

Ratings
To be honest, I'm your basic football 'lad' (Soccer to my American friends, not your eggball one). I grew up playing football in the playground with my mates, we always pretended to be specific players from our favorite teams and so on like kids do. It's probably the only sport I'm somewhat decent at so if I could play at a professional level, it would have to be that!