What's your favourite instrument?

Nagato

1st Administrator no owner
Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings
Awards

What's your favourite instrument? I really like the violin but I don't think anything will happen any time soon.

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Ratings
Awards

I used to be a drummer. My second fav is obviously the Piano.

I won't be a good pianist anymore. Not even if i try my best now, that makes me feel really sad :(

Nagato

Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings
Awards

I used to be a drummer. My second fav is obviously the Piano.

I won't be a good pianist anymore. Not even if i try my best now, that makes me feel really sad :(
I've always like the violin but I have no hope learning it imo. (also they can get real expensive. Highest I know of is 10M and the bow is 700K). I would want to get one around $2k.

I've been watching a lot of YouTube videos about violin lately. Turns out, age 5 is considered on the older side of learning the violin. 5. If I started at that age, I'd have almost 20 years of experience by now. I guess, I can just admire from afar.

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Ratings
Awards

I've always like the violin but I have no hope learning it imo. (also they can get real expensive. Highest I know of is 10M and the bow is 700K). I would want to get one around $2k.

I've been watching a lot of YouTube videos about violin lately. Turns out, age 5 is considered on the older side of learning the violin. 5. If I started at that age, I'd have almost 20 years of experience by now. I guess, I can just admire from afar.
Yeah, that's what i'm talking about. You need to learn it while being a kid :(

I wasn't never interested in being a legendary pianist though, i just want to learn at least Für Elise (my fav song for the piano <3)

Nagato

Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings
Awards

Yeah, that's what i'm talking about. You need to learn it while being a kid :(

I wasn't never interested in being a legendary pianist though, i just want to learn at least Für Elise (my fav song for the piano <3)
I'll listen to the song.

Abizaga

Contributor
Ratings
Awards

@Laifot If thats what you're looking for...

Nagato

Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings
Awards

Nagato

Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings
Awards

Lämmchen

Ratings

I play the flute and enjoy listening to it but only to a certain degree. I was in a flute choir and we had a really nice sound but maybe it's that the high pitch irritates my ears after some time?

When choosing to listen to music for longer periods I go with piano. I wish I could play it though? Does anyone play?

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Ratings
Awards

I play the flute and enjoy listening to it but only to a certain degree. I was in a flute choir and we had a really nice sound but maybe it's that the high pitch irritates my ears after some time?

When choosing to listen to music for longer periods I go with piano. I wish I could play it though? Does anyone play?
I do it but it's been ages since i played for the last time. I don't like keyboards.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)