Debate and Collaborate With Like Minded People

Are you ready to share your opinions and thoughts with others? Register today to get the ability to post threads and share replies

SignUp Now!

What's your favourite instrument?

Nagato

1st Administrator no owner
Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings

What's your favourite instrument? I really like the violin but I don't think anything will happen any time soon.

Nagato

Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings

I used to be a drummer. My second fav is obviously the Piano.

I won't be a good pianist anymore. Not even if i try my best now, that makes me feel really sad :(
I've always like the violin but I have no hope learning it imo. (also they can get real expensive. Highest I know of is 10M and the bow is 700K). I would want to get one around $2k.

I've been watching a lot of YouTube videos about violin lately. Turns out, age 5 is considered on the older side of learning the violin. 5. If I started at that age, I'd have almost 20 years of experience by now. I guess, I can just admire from afar.

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Ratings

I've always like the violin but I have no hope learning it imo. (also they can get real expensive. Highest I know of is 10M and the bow is 700K). I would want to get one around $2k.

I've been watching a lot of YouTube videos about violin lately. Turns out, age 5 is considered on the older side of learning the violin. 5. If I started at that age, I'd have almost 20 years of experience by now. I guess, I can just admire from afar.
Yeah, that's what i'm talking about. You need to learn it while being a kid :(

I wasn't never interested in being a legendary pianist though, i just want to learn at least Für Elise (my fav song for the piano <3)

Nagato

Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings

Yeah, that's what i'm talking about. You need to learn it while being a kid :(

I wasn't never interested in being a legendary pianist though, i just want to learn at least Für Elise (my fav song for the piano <3)
I'll listen to the song.

Abizaga

Contributor
Ratings

@Laifot If thats what you're looking for...

Nagato

Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings

Nagato

Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)