What's your favorite PC Game of All Time

OmNom

Ratings
Did you try to reinstall the game and cleaning the registry?
I already tried reinstalled, but i haven't tried to clean registry. How do i do that exactly? Please tell me how

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Ratings
I already tried reinstalled, but i haven't tried to clean registry. How do i do that exactly? Please tell me how
You can do it manually by:

Execute > regedit

You need to look which files the game modifies or create. Also you can do it by using CCleaner which i guess is the most popular software for doing this.

You can take a look in your game's troubleshooting forum because it is a common procedure to fix a bug.

Check your drivers too.

Juneberry

Ratings
At this point, my favorite of all time is probably My Time at Portia. It changes as I play new games, but Portia has been a big part of my life in the past year or so.

Jason

Ratings
My all time favorite game would be Counterstrike 1.6, awesome and classic game. Sadly servers are closed and many moved on :(

zoldos

Ratings
I am split between the original Sim City and Death Track. Both circa 1988. I'd spent hours and hours on each. :D

ConteNY

Ratings
I would say that my favorite game, actually my two favorite games are GTA V San Andreas and FIFA20.

Alexander.

Ratings
This is a tough question to answer. If I play any game too much, I become bored of it, but one of my all-time favorites for PC gaming would definitely be Minecraft. It's been a good few months since I last played, but I remember spending countless hours of my childhood playing this sandbox game. It's truly a great game that is still fun to play in this gaming era.

Joshi

Ratings
Metal Gear Solid saga, Okami and Persona are the best for me.

zoldos

Ratings
Still for me, of all time, the original Simcity and Death Track. I'd play these endlessly in the late 80's early 90's. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)