Debate and Collaborate with Like Minded People

Ready to share your opinions and thoughts with others?

What's your favorite PC Game of All Time

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
What is your number one favorite PC game of all time. The one you've probably spent the most hours playing and the one you enjoy the most. What's your favorite?

Ratings
I would have to say I'm an old school rpg fan. I loved games like Diablo 2, NeverWinter Nights, and EverQuest. After D2 became famous and Blizzard decided to launch World of Warcraft, I got hooked into that. Been playing for over 7 years and finally gave it a break 6 months ago. I then found an old game called DDO(Dungeons & Dragons Online) and got into that for several months. I'm not even going to start going into some of the mobile games yet, but most of my enjoyable moments has been through playing on PC and doing MMORPG. Most the games I play nowadays I have tuned it down to strategy and some puzzles to consume a little less of my time. But old habits are hard to break, and I know I will soon get into a month long marathon for any new MMORPG that hooks me again lol.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Trueprime you'd get along with a buddy of mine Mr. Cream all he ever does is play PC games. Recently he had his steam account on hold for some accidental charge back issues but he is a huge PC gamer. He plays counter strike global offensive but is mainly into single player games and makes videos and streams twitch almost every day.

Ratings
Trueprime you'd get along with a buddy of mine Mr. Cream all he ever does is play PC games. Recently he had his steam account on hold for some accidental charge back issues but he is a huge PC gamer. He plays counter strike global offensive but is mainly into single player games and makes videos and streams twitch almost every day.
sounds like fun

Andox88

The special pancake
Super Moderator
Ratings
I cant choose one so it would either have to be Arena or code closers demension conflict. they are both such good games and ive spent hundreds of hours on each.