Debate and Collaborate With Like Minded People

Are you ready to share your opinions and thoughts with others? Register today to get the ability to post threads and share replies

SignUp Now!

What's Your Favorite Mobile Games?

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings

What's your favorite mobile games? List your favorite game or favorite mobile game/s and tell us why you like them. Also tell us if they are paid games and if you know the price list how much they cost (if you remember).

Attachments

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Ratings

I never really played anything but chess in my phone (call me a freak if you want) but i can list 2 games that i frequently play.

1. Carmageddon (Part 1!, AWESOME!)
2. John GBC Emulator (as the name suggest, it's a GameBoy Color Emulator)

That pretty much sums it.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings

I never really played anything but chess in my phone (call me a freak if you want) but i can list 2 games that i frequently play.

1. Carmageddon (Part 1!, AWESOME!)
2. John GBC Emulator (as the name suggest, it's a GameBoy Color Emulator)

That pretty much sums it.
Never heard of that kind of emulator. If your into emulators you should do a quick search on Retroarch. It's the most beast emulator there ever was. It's also for Android I believe. I don't mess around with that stuff but it's worth checking out.

Nerdface

Bazinga!
Ratings

Similarly to Laifot, I don't really play games on my phone. I tend to find they get very repetitive very quickly..

I've been playing Wheel of Fortune, but I'm starting to grow tired of that too.. I also have a My OldBoy! (Gameboy) emulator on there to play some retro Pokémon when I have a bit of time.

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Ratings

I used to play Candy Crush 5 years ago but i left it a long time ago also, it was the same thing over and over... Homescapes was nice too but all you do is playing an alter version of CC.

I've been willing to play Doom on my phone, do you know if it's possible?

Nagato

1st Administrator no owner
Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings

I’ve only plated Clash of Clans, so that

JoyFreak

Gaming community
VIP
Ratings

Don't hate but I would say OldRunescape! Just takes me back to school days and I really enjoyed it back then, it was refreshing then.

Nerdface

Bazinga!
Ratings

I've been willing to play Doom on my phone, do you know if it's possible?

This looks to be one of the better ports.. Let us know if you try it!

Malcolm

Contributor
VIP
Ratings

Marbloid on iOS, it's a paid app but it is super fun!

Camelion

Ratings

I don't really have much time to play this last period, but when i do...one of my favourites games on mobile is Arena of Valor. It's a LOL like version for mobile, it's quite challenging and addicting :D gotta try it guys ;)

bittersweet

Contributor
Ratings

I enjoy One Piece Treasure Cruise and Rise of Kingdoms. I discovered a new game, Crowd City, which is fun. It reminds me a lot of the worm game and such. You run around and slowly acquire more people while trying to avoid others. If you end up acquiring enough people, you can actually capture the others and 'kill' their leaders. The overall game lasts approximately two minutes per round or so.

Users Name

Contributor
Ratings

I wouldn't say I have an all time favorite mobile game, but I had the most enjoyment out of one when Angry Birds Star Wars first dropped. Additionally, I liked how they stream-lined the duelling in Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Links to suit mobile gaming.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)