What's in your picnic basket?

Lämmchen

Contributor
Apr 18, 2020
So what do you take on a picnic? Tell us what's in your basket!

For me I like to pick up some stuff on the way to the park like fried chicken that a local gas station sells...it's awesome, btw. Finger foods are easiest so maybe something else to go with it like potato wedges even though I'm not a fan of them but my husband is. For dessert something like homemade reese's peanut butter cups.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Apr 13, 2018
Not sure what I'd eat if I took the food anywhere but probably some type of fast food like Taco Bell or Wendy's.

Though I admit to be a fan of tortilla chips with nacho cheese. Definitely snacks would be a thing. Maybe some Doritos. People like to bring food to the beach a lot. Can't forget Pringles either.

Lämmchen

Contributor
Apr 18, 2020
Not sure what I'd eat if I took the food anywhere but probably some type of fast food like Taco Bell or Wendy's.

Though I admit to be a fan of tortilla chips with nacho cheese. Definitely snacks would be a thing. Maybe some Doritos. People like to bring food to the beach a lot. Can't forget Pringles either.

Snacks at the beach are a must! We always bring licorice because it doesn't melt like chocolate does and we also bring some type of chip. Some of the beaches have boardwalks with restaurants so we don't have to bring full meals but back where I used to live when we'd go to the Indiana Dunes we would bring granola bars to hold us over until we left to get a meal.

Empire

Kings Of All Kings!
Feb 5, 2021
Well if I was to go and do that then very good freash bread, if possible, still warm and crusty and mixed selection of cheese. Maybe some pickled onions and crunchy vegetables like carrot sticks, bell peppers, cucumber sticks and a dip. With CIder and water to go with that :)

Lämmchen

Contributor
Apr 18, 2020
Well if I was to go and do that then very good freash bread, if possible, still warm and crusty and mixed selection of cheese. Maybe some pickled onions and crunchy vegetables like carrot sticks, bell peppers, cucumber sticks and a dip. With CIder and water to go with that :)

Mr. Healthy! When I think of picnic I think of pigging out LOL Do you even eat sweets?

I like nibbling on the veggies if it's a big company picnic because those things last for hours and veggies don't go bad out in the heat and sun.