VIP
Ratings
What type of diet do you follow?

Nagato

1st Administrator no owner
Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings
All rounder, i try to focus on a lot of green vegs and a lot of water. I try to avoid eating a lot of red meat.
I am slowly starting to include more vegetables. So far I always want to have (baby) spinach & mushrooms. I plan to try kale, Chickpeas and black beans. I also want to include more fish and white rice.

I personally don't have a problem with red meat, I have even done the carnivore diet before and didn't have a problem with that either. That said, I mainly have beef mince more than any other type of red meat, as of late, and I haven't had much of that either.

Alexander.

Ratings
I'm going to be completely honest on this topic; I don't really follow any diet type. Every day, I aim for my 5 fruit or vegetables (mixed), 2 litres of water, 3 meals, and ensuring everything I eat is in moderation. Exercising also helps burn off any excess calories from the carbohydrates consumed.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
I don't follow any type of diet either but I have a very high metabolism and am fairly healthy. I'm not as skinny as I used to be but I am still on the skinnier side. Quite lucky compared to some people as I can basically eat whatever I want and I don't gain wait. A lot of people can't do that.

Joshi

Ratings
The most important thing in a diet is doing it every day. If you slip off for even a single meal, then you need to work on your discipline.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)