What TV shows do you watch?

Nagato

1st Administrator no owner
Retired Staff
VIP
Apr 16, 2018
What TV shows do you watch? What shows did you stop watching?

Nagato

Retired Staff
VIP
Apr 16, 2018

Nagato

Retired Staff
VIP
Apr 16, 2018
I still watch the Walking Dead even though a lot of people are hating on it

KFPGOD

Apr 15, 2018
walking dead, toyko ghoul (one of rare animes i watch),The 100(Currently best show ever atleast for me),shameless,vikings
also negato i enjoy new WD as well :p just too addicted xD

G

Grey's anatomy, Game of Thrones, Vikings, South Park, Rick and Morty and Family Guy.

bittersweet

Contributor
Apr 14, 2019
Game of Thrones, The Last Kingdom, Lucifer, Friends, Kingdom, The Punisher, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, Tidelands, Santa Clarita Diet, Legacies, Supernatural, The 100, Stranger Things and Riverdale actively.

Sir Twisted

Apr 18, 2020
I watch sons of anarchy, the inbetweeners, still game, little britian, come fly with me, to behonest, I watch so many, I just can't think of all of them at this moment.

Juneberry

Apr 22, 2020
I watch a lot of different TV shows, but mostly cop dramas, documentaries of sorts, and anime. Some of my favorite things to watch lately are NCIS, Treehouse Masters, and A Certain Magical Index. I watch a lot more than just that, of course, but those are the ones that come to mind based on the categories I mentioned watching before.

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Jul 4, 2018
The last TV show i watched was Breaking Bad back in the days, also Scrubs and Arrested Development and then switched to Web shows coming from various sites like netflix.

My last show watched was "La casa de papel", called "Money Heist" too.

Lämmchen

Contributor
Apr 18, 2020
I love watching home improvement shows and I'm not even sure why I like them since some of the newer ones have the same exact design style no matter the house. I can't stand white cabinets and am sick of every designer installing white cabinets.

Besides those shows I like to watch Ridiculousness, Catfish, and some Disney shows (my adult daughter makes fun of me).

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Apr 13, 2018
@Lämmchen at first I thought you meant the show itself home improvement. I actually can't stand that show. I have to watch HGTV while I'm here because it's all my mother ever watches and since I've had an issue with being sick for a while I've had to put up with it.

I guess it isn't terrible. Some of the shows actually are interesting. They mostly find people the home. It's not often you get to see them actually build the house.