What size monitor?

Lämmchen

Contributor
Apr 18, 2020
What size monitor do you feel is best when building your computer? Do you require a certain dimension or ratio? What about using two monitors to do what you need to do? My laptop has a 17" screen and I like that but I had two 19" monitors when I worked as a Project Admin and it was critical for viewing large spreadsheets.

Empire

Kings Of All Kings!
Feb 5, 2021
24inch 1080p is the stranded size screen that most people world have, in fact rather than one but three to four. Most offices places and the schools have 21inch to 24inch. If you are at home in your own environment then you have open choices.

Me, I love to have two screen setup but I only have one at the moment since I do not have the cash and space, What I have now is an $800 gaming monitor that's 27inch 1440P at 165hz that has bells and whistles as it's a gaming monitor. It's 2k screen other words :p You still can get yourself 27inch 1080p screen :)

Nerdface

Bazinga!
Mar 23, 2019
According to this (not entirely convinced of its accuracy), I'm using a 20" monitor at home - it's fairly old, so maybe..

The next thing I invest in will probably be a new PC monitor.. Probably 27" if I can find one at a reasonable price.

Xyphien

Jan 31, 2021
22" LG 4k is my monitor. I personally love it, idk all of the specs for it but It's the best monitor I've owned personally.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Apr 13, 2018
My laptop has a 17"3 in screen diagonal. I personally prefer bigger screens for laptops. Wouldn't want one bigger then that but that seems to be the perfect size. Yet to get one that has a better display ratio. Currently using 1600 x 900 ultra HD backlit display. The fact that it's an HD backlit makes it better though.