Debate and Collaborate With Like Minded People

Are you ready to share your opinions and thoughts with others? Register today to get the ability to post threads and share replies

SignUp Now!

What Music streaming service do you use?

Nagato

1st Administrator no owner
Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings

What music streaming service do you use? I use Google Play Music and download music

Nerdface

Bazinga!
Ratings

I currently have a Spotify premium subscription, but I'm undecided whether or not to keep it..

Andox88

The special pancake
Retired Staff
Ratings

I download all my music and use google play to run it, im often in areas where there is no signal or wifi so I enjoy having music whenever I want.

Nerdface

Bazinga!
Ratings

I currently have a Spotify premium subscription, but I'm undecided whether or not to keep it..
I decided later the same day to cancel it.. :LOL:

I have a huge download library of music, and just can't justify the £9.99 p/m subscription right now.

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Ratings

I decided later the same day to cancel it.. :LOL:

I have a huge download library of music, and just can't justify the £9.99 p/m subscription right now.
Whoa! in the UK the subscription prize is way higher than here! only 5.99$ in our region.

Malcolm

Contributor
VIP
Ratings

I use Spotify! Great service, let’s me listen to all my music. I definitely like the suggested playlist too

CVB115

Ratings

I just download em since paying for music expecially now where i don't have my own income is kinda harsh so i'll stick with downloading it from youtube ot just watch it from youtube

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings

I just download em since paying for music expecially now where i don't have my own income is kinda harsh so i'll stick with downloading it from youtube ot just watch it from youtube
Actually watching music on YouTube is mainly all I even do anymore myself. It's just so convenient to play a song on YT these days that I haven't paid for music in ages. Just doesn't seem like something I'd want to do when I can use my iPhone to play a song from YT.

Nagato

1st Administrator no owner
Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings

Kingdom-leaks May become your new best friend

Bullish

Ratings

When I'm on the computer and want to listen to music I just put on some YouTube. But on my phone, I usually buy my songs on iTunes.

bittersweet

Contributor
Ratings

I have Spotify premium and download music to my phone to use offline to avoid large data usage. Not to mention the lack of commercials that accompanies it.

Users Name

Contributor
Ratings

I mostly use Spotify and the library of music I torrented a few years ago. Occasionally, I will use YouTube to listen to music

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)