What movie kept you up the rest of the night?

Lämmchen

Contributor
Apr 18, 2020
What really messed with your mind so much that it kept you up the rest of the night?

Some movies I'll replay in my head before sleeping because I'm trying to work out the little things I didn't understand or I try to re-work it because I think the characters SHOULD have done something else.

But there are also some really disturbing movies that bothered me like The Ring. I felt sorry for the girl and she looked like my daughter's best friend which is really horrifying but mostly I wondered how I could have done something to help her.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Apr 13, 2018
One movie I bet would keep a lot of people up is the Exorcism of Emily Rose. Which I have not seen but have heard it was really scary. There aren't many scary movies I watch though there's is one movie that is the most evilest movie I've ever seen in my life by Rob Zombie. I don't even want to try and search for the name on Google. I have not been afraid of a movie only 1-2 times in my entire life and this is one of those times. The most evilest thing I've ever seen in my entire life. I have to admit that if you planned for Evil then any of Rob Zombies movies will give you just that. And not just evil but incredibly awkward, weird, and strange too.

Xyphien

Jan 31, 2021
As weird as it sounds as a child I watched the mummy and couldn't sleep for 2 weeks. Every time I'd have nightmares of the scarabs crawling under my skin. Never had any issues with any movie having any lasting scary effect on me. I was 6 or so when it came out .

Empire

Kings Of All Kings!
Feb 5, 2021
I watched Paranormal Activity in the theatre when it first came out. I caught a midnight showing of it, which meant that I left the theatre a little before 2:00am. During the drive home, I kept imagining an apparition in my rearview mirror.

I stayed up all night playing video games and only went to sleep after the sun came up. Those ghosts-demon-things that pull you out of bed while you're trying to sleep!