Debate and Collaborate With Like Minded People

Are you ready to share your opinions and thoughts with others? Register today to get the ability to post threads and share replies

SignUp Now!

What made you smile today?

Juneberry

Ratings

I'm a big believer in positivity being a great coping skill... But sometimes, it's hard to think about the good that has happened during the day, isn't it? So, let's share our joyful moments together. By doing that, we can see more ways to look at things, and start seeing more happiness in our lives!

For me today... I learned the name for a condition I have, and that I'm not alone in having it. This made me really happy. I also smiled because I actually had motivation to write today for the first time in at least a week! :3

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings

What made me smile today was probably my 2 white and grey cats Noah and Caroline. That and my dog Teddy wouldn't stop licking my face. He's a poodle and he's a really good dog. That definitely made me smile.

Thomasss

Ratings

I had a little kid thank me for taking care of his grandma yesterday - it took all I had not to cry in front of him. :p Definitely made my day and made me smile for a few hours.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)