What kind of stuff do you guys watch on YouTube?

ShockPoint

Ratings
Prank vids, tutorials/vLogs & reviews.

bittersweet

Contributor
Ratings
Music videos, lots of documentaries (Kings & Generals is a big favorite channel of mine), Dead Meat (horror kill tally videos with a funny, engaging host, highly recommend the channel if you don't already watch), and walk-throughs of some of my favorite games.

Users Name

Contributor
Ratings
I mostly watch gaming related videos and commentary videos similar to Cody Ko, although a lot of the time I use YouTube as a secondary music listening platform and listen to podcasts or music interviews in the background.

Lord Saru

Ratings
1. LifeAfterCollege: Its about a guy who is living alone and has a corgi. Its about how he spends his day, new cooking experiments and his corgi love. He also has a lively aquarium and is a gaming fan.

2. HusbandandHusband: Is a gay vlog about two husbands (wife and husband...I dont know?) and their routine life.

3. ArmandoHusdungan: Tough medical thingies explained well and in an artistic manner.

Abizaga

Ratings
I watch a lot of history stuff such as extra credits. :)

Nagato

1st Administrator no owner
Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings
As of this month:
- Alcohol videos
- Videos about China
- Politics
- Gaming videos
- and whatever I'm interested in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About Us

Welcome to MindPiff! We are a new general discussion community message board for folks to gather and discuss anything on their mind that might peak their interest. We hope to build a large following in the future and hope you will sign up to be apart of the site as we continue to reach out the those on the web. We have categories for many things ranging from computers and video games all the way to ghost stories and religion. We have areas for debates and also general discussions about lots of topics