What kind of Phone Do You Have?

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Awards

Just wondering what kind of cell phone you guys have? I am way behind the times and I personally have an iPhone 5

Do you have android? iPhone? Or are you a Google phone type guy?

Let us know what kind of phone and if it's iphone, android, or google phone.

Attachments

Nerdface

Bazinga!
Ratings
Awards

Samsung Galaxy S8 here also..

Looking forward to my contract being up in December and having a few cheaper months before even contemplating a new phone!

Andox88

The special pancake
Retired Staff
Ratings
Awards

One plus 6T, I love it with 8 gigs of RAM and 120 gigabytes of storage it's optimized for gaming.

Nagato

1st Administrator no owner
Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings
Awards

Google is Android. I have iPhone XS Max and OPPO R17 Pro. I want a Google Pixel but they don’t look good yet. I also want a OnePlus but they don’t sell to Australians, so maybe one day.

Nagato

Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings
Awards

Pixel XL, the first generation one. Looking at the renders for the Pixel 4 I will be updating later this year.
Link to renders?

Malcolm

Contributor
VIP
Ratings
Awards

Hey there,

I have a iPhone XR, I switched from S8 and absolutely love the iPhone now!

Alexander.

Ratings
Awards
I have an iPhone 6 plus. I'm in no rush to upgrade my model to a later version. I'm happy with my smartphone as long as it can continue to update & function. I have no problems with it. Maybe in a few years, I'll consider paying more for a newer version.

Nagato

Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings
Awards

I have an iPhone 6 plus. I'm in no rush to upgrade my model to a later version. I'm happy with my smartphone as long as it can continue to update & function. I have no problems with it. Maybe in a few years, I'll consider paying more for a newer version.
When you get a new iPhone it should feel like a massive upgrade, because it will be.

Joshua Farrell

Ratings
I have a TCL Android 8.1. Usable. Been meaning to update to Andriod 9 or 10, but haven't gotten around to it, as the phone is still in good condition, and it still gets it's automatic updates.

Nerdface

Bazinga!
Ratings
Awards

Samsung Galaxy S8 here also..

Looking forward to my contract being up in December and having a few cheaper months before even contemplating a new phone!
Still sporting my Galaxy S8, it's still growing strong despite having several more cracks and scrapes.. :LOL:

I'm contemplating shopping around for a new deal during Black Friday. I haven't got a clue what phone I'd want though ..just not an iPhone!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)