What expensive high quality food do you sometimes get?

Nagato

1st Administrator no owner
Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings

What I mean is Japanese beef wagyu, for example.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings

The only thing I can say is don't under rate Chilis or Applebees, Outback, or Long Horn. If I go out to eat I try to go there. My dad has taken me to all those before and they are phenomenal. A fat juicy steak with fat all over it is what I like. And I won't make your mouth water when I say some mashed potatoes and macaroni and cheese is usually what I get. I also tend to like cheese stick mozzarella or cheese fries appetizers.

Nagato

Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings

I love Sushi and i get it when i get paid :)
I'm probably going to get a A5 Rump Cap Steak (Wagyu) soon. The price is $63 AUD but I have seen steak as high as $260 AUD.

This ttype of steak would be a once-in-a-blue-moon deal, I don't have the money to get it whenever I want it.

After that I have my eyes on Kobe steak.

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Ratings

I'm probably going to get a A5 Rump Cap Steak (Wagyu) soon. The price is $63 AUD but I have seen steak as high as $260 AUD.

This ttype of steak would be a once-in-a-blue-moon deal, I don't have the money to get it whenever I want it.

After that I have my eyes on Kobe steak.
Wow, that's really expensive. My sushi rolls cost around 30 $ (that's too much, i usually pay less than $10 for dinner) Have you ever tried to do it yourself?

22_22

Ratings
I generally do not treat myself too often, heck I consider a bag of grated cheese for £2.49 a treat! Everything I buy is generally on a budget as I am a student after all. Sometimes I like to treat myself to a meal at a restaurant but even then it is pretty affordable. I do not like these expensive restaurants as even though the quality may be better, the plate sizes are very small! I would eat it all in five minutes if that.

Nagato

Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings

Wow, that's really expensive. My sushi rolls cost around 30 $ (that's too much, i usually pay less than $10 for dinner) Have you ever tried to do it yourself?
Nope, I haven't.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)