Debate and Collaborate With Like Minded People

Are you ready to share your opinions and thoughts with others? Register today to get the ability to post threads and share replies

SignUp Now!

What do you prefer?

What do you prefer to watch anime in?

• Dub

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Sub

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Original

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nagato

1st Administrator no owner
Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings

What do you prefer? Dub, Sub, or Original? Personally, if there is a Dub, I'll watch that version. And If I like a show enough I'll watch Sub and Dub,

G

If I would know Japanese, I'd say original. But as I don't know, I prefer sub over dub. I like to hear the Japanese language, it's more natural. ;)

Nagato

Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings

If I would know Japanese, I'd say original. But as I don't know, I prefer sub over dub. I like to hear the Japanese language, it's more natural. ;)
If you speak and only know English, English would be more natural

Andox88

The special pancake
Retired Staff
Ratings

i like dubs, just because i well... dont speak Japanese and dont plan to learn anytime soon. i have friends who are huge into anime and only watch originals but for me personally it takes the enjoyment out of the show when i have to read sub titles.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings

Yeah I also have to agree with Andox88. Dubbed or go home in my opinion. I don't like watching sub-titles.

Nagato

Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings

Yeah I also have to agree with Andox88. Dubbed or go home in my opinion. I don't like watching sub-titles.
"I prefer to watch it in sub because that's how it was intended, and it's more natural."
This is the type of response I have gotten before.

G

"I prefer to watch it in sub because that's how it was intended, and it's more natural."
This is the type of response I have gotten before.
Oh - wow. As I said above, it's my own opinion. Anime has the origin in Japan, it's natural to listen them in Japanese language. But as I said, it's my own opinion. You said that if you know or speak English, it would be more natural. That's might be true, because you could hear instead read. Even I could do both, I will still prefer subbed. The reason is simple, the Japanese voice actress/actors put the feelings and so on. Which I don't see in dubbed often.

Nagato

Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings

I still prefer dub but I’ve become a seasonal watcher again and can’t wait for the dub to come out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)