Ratings
What did you last watch?
I've just watched game of thrones.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Awards

Last thing I watched was general hospital but not on purpose hehe. My mother just can't stop watching that show. Just happened to be in the room. It's definitely something I do not enjoy. I did watch the Mummy about a weekend ago on the history channel. Was a great watch. Something else I will say I tend to watch the history channel a lot and pawn stars. But interestingly enough I actually used to be aquaintences with a few people on General Hospital. It's funny telling her that some of the people on the show I actually have met before.

Users Name

Contributor
Ratings
Awards

Just started watching Bojack Horseman (so that's what I saw last)

Sir Twisted

Ratings
Awards

I woke up this morning and watched the whole of the new Star Wars movie, needless to say I personally loved it. I know it's got mixed reviews, but I thought it was great.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Awards

@Sir Twisted I have not seen the new star wars movie but I've been meaning to check it out. I heard mixed reviews but would be a nice watch when I have some extra time on my hands.

Sir Twisted

Ratings
Awards

@Sir Twisted I have not seen the new star wars movie but I've been meaning to check it out. I heard mixed reviews but would be a nice watch when I have some extra time on my hands.
You really should watch it, it's quite literally a blast from the past in certain aspects of the movies.

JennyorAlice

Ratings
I've been watching "Terror in the Woods" all day on the Travel Channel. I couldn't find anything else to watch on tv so I've just been watching this show. Of course, I've been reading some today as well so there have been times this has just be playing in the background. It makes me think my hubby is home when I hear the tv playing in the background.

tdbnz

Ratings
USA Debate on TV even though I am in New Zealand I watched it

Nagato

1st Administrator no owner
Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings
Awards

Game of Thrones, rewatch

Ash

Ratings
The first episode of Outnumbered. It's a British show and quite famous over here but I never bothered watching it. Saw it on Netflix so thought I would give it a try.

ConteNY

Ratings
Currently, I am watching The Last Kingdom, Season 4. It is a British historical fiction.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)