What consoles you guys own ? :D

Ratings
I currently own ps1 ,ps2 ,ps3 and ps4
but can play SNES games on ps3 since its jailbroken (just got it recently if anyone has and tips or tricks for it pls DM me xD )

Ratings
cool :O i like ps4 alot it has some awesome titles but those game prices are just iew.... since i played on pc when i was a little i got used to never pay for games :x
Not really fair but... we ain got no caash xD so we have to find other ways

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Xbox One. I am planing to buy PS4 soon as well.
I have Xbox One too. Add me:

Fates F0rtune

If you play call of duty ww2 I may play with you sometime.

And KFPGOD that's awesome. Some great systems you have there. I used to have a PS1 but never got anything higher in the playstation department. I've always been an xbox fan. Been with Xbox since the very first one. And as far modding tips, try that site I sent you. It's really the best place for it. Anyways I was a huge fan of Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit on PS1 and that was one of the best games I ever played as well as Twisted Metal: Black on PS1. I recommend those for your PS1.

Andox88

The special pancake
Super Moderator
Ratings
xbox one, xbox 360, xbox, ps4, n64, gamecube, wii, and an assortment of the things that were a box with a joystick on em that you would just plug into your box tv from when i was a kid. but overall im not a consol person, i perfer PC way more but thats just me. :D

Laifot

Ratings
An old GBC.
Nintendo 3DS XL (not the new one)
PS2 (not working :( )
N64
SNES

And i'm pretty happy with them so far.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
An old GBC.
Nintendo 3DS XL (not the new one)
PS2 (not working :( )
N64
SNES

And i'm pretty happy with them so far.
That's awesome. Yeah I still have my Game Boy Color. I also used to own a 3ds but sold it. I also recently sold my Nintendo Switch. Xbox One is curently where I get my game on and I would never sell that system. N64 is a classic though and that's great you still have a SNES. I had mine up until I was about 17 years old. I also played a lot of pokemon on that GBC. Anyways the New 2ds is a good system because it's cheap an also is a flip like the 3ds if your 3ds ever broke I wanted to recommend that. It's much better than the regular 2ds.

Laifot

Ratings
That's awesome. Yeah I still have my Game Boy Color. I also used to own a 3ds but sold it. I also recently sold my Nintendo Switch. Xbox One is curently where I get my game on and I would never sell that system. N64 is a classic though and that's great you still have a SNES. I had mine up until I was about 17 years old. I also played a lot of pokemon on that GBC. Anyways the New 2ds is a good system because it's cheap an also is a flip like the 3ds if your 3ds ever broke I wanted to recommend that. It's much better than the regular 2ds.
I'm not a console collector fan since i spent most of my money on chess related stuff like books and magazines or even new boards.

What i like about Nintendo is their retrocomp structure, i'm planning to get a Wii U to play all Zelda games i'm in debt with :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)