What are doing to keep yourself fit during the lockdown?

Lämmchen

Ratings

I get in 10,000 steps daily and most of it has been outside since the weather has been nice. Where I live there area lot of hills and it's in the country so I don't have to worry about too many people being around...and I don't have to wear a mask! I like walking down to the Amish farms to see their animals and there are horse farms all around too.

There is one woman who likes to take her little pony for a run. It's the most hilarious thing to see her running her pony down the street!

Thomasss

Ratings

This:

though I mostly sing this to myself while working now because it's stuck in my head. The good news is, it's also stuck in my co-workers heads, too...so I'm not alone! :D

ShockPoint

Ratings
I lift my hand/arm up several times a minute whilst I take sips out of my lager.. I also walk around the house making TikTok comedy sketchs.

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Ratings

I take care in my meals and 20 minutes walks on the belt machine should do the trick.

Helps you to release the stress as well! i highly recommend some exercises just to keep good vibes!

Demon_skeith

Ratings
I'm still working in this madness in a local office supply retail store, on reduced hours so I've just been using the extra time to play games, watch anime and sharpen my skills to get a better job once this madness is over. I kind of wish I had a home though and could do yard work, considering the weather is getting nice.

N

Naiwen

What about the police? we can't go out if we don't have explicit permission to do it (job certificate). I'm able to be out from 7:00 til 21:00.
Over here, I can go out to exercise around my home. I just take a stroll within 1.5 KMs from my home and with my household members too, that’s all for the lockdown where I’m living.

Sir Twisted

Ratings

Personally I don't do much, however, I do participate in my partners zumba styled workouts!

Users Name

Contributor
Ratings

Just using my little inside gym which consists of a rowing machine, exercise bike and some dumbbells.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)