VR

JoyFreak

Gaming community
VIP
Ratings
Half-Life: Alyx just came out and that's VR. I haven't played it but i've heard some great reviews and feedbacks. You can check out some gameplay videos on YouTube. I think VR has come a long way since it was first launched. It's pretty exciting how much we've evolved. Totally worth giving that one a go if you into VR gaming.

N

NewsProject

Anyone know good VR headsets out there? If so. list them. Thanks.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
@NewsProject Here's a list of some VR headsets.

• Google Cardboard
  • Homido
  • Zeiss VR One
  • Gear VR
  • LG 360 VR
  • Playstation VR
  • Oculus Rift
  • HTC Vive

You may like any one of these. Most familiar is playstation VR but the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive I'm hearing good things about. Then there's also the new VR headset for Nintendo Switch called the Nintendo Labo. You might like that.

N

NewsProject

I have heard of Google Cardboard, PS VR, Oculus Rift and HTC Vive.

Abizaga

Ratings
I really want to get an oculus queat at some point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About Us

Welcome to MindPiff! We are a new general discussion community message board for folks to gather and discuss anything on their mind that might peak their interest. We hope to build a large following in the future and hope you will sign up to be apart of the site as we continue to reach out the those on the web. We have categories for many things ranging from computers and video games all the way to ghost stories and religion. We have areas for debates and also general discussions about lots of topics