vBulletin

Abizaga

Ratings
So I know alot of you will probably say that today it's garbage.... and I agree lol. However there once was a time it was on top of the industry. Did you guys ever get to use it during the 3.x days? Did you use it after that?

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Ratings
Nowadays it's obviously a joke but it had its own thingy, i won't say it's appealing to the eye but it has something.

I never had any contact with the Admin CP though, i'm merely talking about my normal user experience. You never knew what topic was last posted for example.

Abizaga

Ratings
Nowadays it's obviously a joke but it had its own thingy, i won't say it's appealing to the eye but it has something.

I never had any contact with the Admin CP though, i'm merely talking about my normal user experience. You never knew what topic was last posted for example.
The ACP is a mess. I guess it had its own thing but its nowhere near what it used to be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About Us

Welcome to MindPiff! We are a new general discussion community message board for folks to gather and discuss anything on their mind that might peak their interest. We hope to build a large following in the future and hope you will sign up to be apart of the site as we continue to reach out the those on the web. We have categories for many things ranging from computers and video games all the way to ghost stories and religion. We have areas for debates and also general discussions about lots of topics