- Design: Some users may see a new design we are developing.
- Translations: Translations are now powered by Google, they can also be re-hidden after being shown
- A11Y: Added a “skiplink” to jump to the main content and sidebar from the start of the page
- Profile: Changed from a settings icon to a kebab menu icon on profile pages since that menu has more than just profile settings.
- Profile: We no longer truncate the account name on the profile page to allow parody accounts to be easier to identify
- Profile: You can now click on a profile’s header image to see the full image
- Profile: Follower and Following pages now have tabs to easily switch between them
- Profile: Background color of avatars are now shown while they are loading
- Compose: Sending tweets with large JPEG images should now be faster; we apply the same compressions we do server-side, but before uploading saving data and speeding the whole process up!
- A11Y: Quoted tweets are now read out in screen readers when reading the parent tweet using j/k
- Bookmarks: There’s now an option to clear all your bookmarks at once
- App: Improved performance around displaying profiles and users, in particular when composing a tweet
- Windows: Should no longer render not-found errors for certain links (e.g. password reset)
- Windows: Fixed an issue where the main content would sometimes appear to be blurry on certain devices
- Images: Transparent PNGs should now not have a background color
- Notifications: Mentions timeline should update much more frequently when returning to the page