Trueprime here again :)

Trueprime

VIP
Ratings
Hello Mindpiff community! This is Trueprime here again, now I will have much more time to be active here on Mindpiff.com. I look forward to meeting new folks and chatting about anything.

Last edited:

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Trueprime I'm going to make an announcement regarding your site with the link in it. You'll see it tomorrow and you can respond and tell people more about it. I don't mind promoting you.

And thank you I'm glad you want to be active. I will be hugely active on your site as well.

G

That's glad to hear. The forum will need it. I am looking forward to see you around. ;)

Andox88

The special pancake
Retired Staff
Ratings
Hello Mindpiff community! This is Trueprime here again, now I will have much more time to be active here on Mindpiff.com. I look forward to meeting new folks and chatting about anything.
Welcome back!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About Us

Welcome to MindPiff! We are a new general discussion community message board for folks to gather and discuss anything on their mind that might peak their interest. We hope to build a large following in the future and hope you will sign up to be apart of the site as we continue to reach out the those on the web. We have categories for many things ranging from computers and video games all the way to ghost stories and religion. We have areas for debates and also general discussions about lots of topics