Debate and Collaborate With Like Minded People

Are you ready to share your opinions and thoughts with others? Register today to get the ability to post threads and share replies

SignUp Now!

Trending Threads -> Most Viewed, Most Replied, Trending Technology - Gaming - Culture -> Added

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Hello I have now added a trending navigation item after buying an add-on for the site. This is a good add-on because it shows the most viewed threads, most replied threads, as well as what's trending in technology, gaming, and culture categories based on views.

So basically we had "whats-new" to keep up with new content and now you have even more with the trending link. Check it out for yourself.

I'm aware there is currently an issue with the "navigation is selected" background from showing on the link. Where if you click it then it will take you there but will not highlight the background on the link. This issue will be fixed soon. Until then don't worry about it. I'll be working on this myself in the next few days.

Go ahead and see the most viewed threads to see that we have a lot of views on many of the threads we have. Surprisingly there is quite a bit with a fair amount of views.

- TopSilver

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
The issue with the navigation selection background not showing when selected has been fixed now. Been working all night and also got the award navigation link to show when selected as well. Issues have been resolved. Let me know how you like the trending area when you get a chance guys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)