The Collecting Thread

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Ratings
Awards

Do you fancy collecting something?

I do collect Adidas 80s Basketball Shoes (excepting the Shell models) starting from: Conductors, Forums, Top Tens, Rivalry, Americana, Phantom, Association and the Made in France shoes that are mixes between Rivalry and Top Tens.

Share with us :)

Nagato

1st Administrator no owner
Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings
Awards

I used to collect $2 coloured Australian coins. I may start to collect them again in uncirculated condition, though.

I wanted to collect alcohol. Some I wanted to collect are: Hibiki 17 & Kauffman Vodka.

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Ratings
Awards

I used to collect $2 coloured Australian coins. I may start to collect them again in uncirculated condition, though.

I wanted to collect alcohol. Some I wanted to collect are: Hibiki 17 & Kauffman Vodka.
Care explaining why you collect them?

On my side, i love Basketball and the Basketball shoes from the 80s were part of the heavy metal uniform (the white hi tops), and i love'em tbh.

Nagato

1st Administrator no owner
Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings
Awards

Care explaining why you collect them?

On my side, i love Basketball and the Basketball shoes from the 80s were part of the heavy metal uniform (the white hi tops), and i love'em tbh.
$2 Australian Coloured coins are really cool and in the Australian Coin Collector world (based on Facebook groups), if you come across a coloured $2 coin, you keep it.

As for alcohol, I probably won't do that now since I blacked out recently, which was worse than it's been in the past, so I kinda lost the appeal of collecting alcohol I don't plan on drinking plus the price. I wanted to buy an aged 30 year old Glenfiddich for $800. It's kinda really expensive.

As for Hibiki 17, apparently Hibiki 17 was in a movie that made Hibiki 17 really famous, thus, really expensive. As for the vodka, it's apparently the best vodka in the world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)