Sup yo

Cannabis Ape

Ratings
My chinese sign is a monkey and I uses cannabis oil(quite smoking it after 18 years) so yeah, Cannabis Ape ;)

Got no clue of what I will be doing here TBH gheghe probably ask Nagato more questions :LOL:

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Welcome to the site Cannabis Ape glad to have you finally make an intro! Please stick around and share some of your stories. I'd love to hear some of your cannabis adventure stories. I have some of my own even though I quit 7 years ago. Nagato is second in command here. I'm the owner and Brad from xenforo.com but he is quite a very good administrator and is very good at what he does.

Anyways welcome!

Nagato

1st Administrator no owner
Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings
My chinese sign is a monkey and I uses cannabis oil(quite smoking it after 18 years) so yeah, Cannabis Ape ;)

Got no clue of what I will be doing here TBH gheghe probably ask Nagato more questions :LOL:
Welcome to the site, Cannabis Ape! I prefer my western sign.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About Us

Welcome to MindPiff! We are a new general discussion community message board for folks to gather and discuss anything on their mind that might peak their interest. We hope to build a large following in the future and hope you will sign up to be apart of the site as we continue to reach out the those on the web. We have categories for many things ranging from computers and video games all the way to ghost stories and religion. We have areas for debates and also general discussions about lots of topics