So there's a Mario Kart game coming to Mobile...

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Was wondering if anyone heard about this. It's called Mario Kart Tour and is coming to Apple iOS and Android both in the google play store and apple store.

They said it's supposed to release sometime this year but there hasn't been an official release date to my knowledge

You can read more about it here:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/tech/guides/678735/Mario-Kart-iPhone-Game-Release-Date-iPhone-news-Nintendo-android-smartphone-August-29

Should be releasing soon and by soon I mean this Summer according to a separate article that said it was coming out over the Summer. Thoughts?

Laifot

Fon Degurechaff
Ratings
And.. i was wondering why they haven't done it earlier.

The game itself always had potential to outburst the mobile game industry but i think they haven't done it in order to keep their handheld consoles alive.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
It would be a very popular game. They have a game called Super Mario Run for iOS and Android which was pretty popular. I don't know if I'm going to get it but I know a lot of people are excited for it.

Nerdface

Bazinga!
Ratings
It sounds like a mobile game I'd actually play.. :giggle:

"Coming in Summer 2019" - Although they're running some kind of closed beta on Android, with sign-ups closing today. Annoyingly I haven't got my phone with me to check whether sign-up is still available, but I'll definitely try when I get home from work (if I remember).

Kaynil

Ratings
I guess it is not playing the waiting game until it is out. I am really hoping it is something close to the Mario Kart games, maybe something simplified like the SNES games, haha.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Has anyone played this game now that it's out? I downloaded it but haven't tried it yet. They also finally released online multiplayer though it's a shame they made people wait so long. I'm looking forward to the next MK for the nintendo switch. They should port it over to the nintendo. I think a lot of people would be in to that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)