So there's a Mario Kart game coming to Mobile...

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Awards

Was wondering if anyone heard about this. It's called Mario Kart Tour and is coming to Apple iOS and Android both in the google play store and apple store.

They said it's supposed to release sometime this year but there hasn't been an official release date to my knowledge

You can read more about it here:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/tech/gu...ne-news-Nintendo-android-smartphone-August-29

Should be releasing soon and by soon I mean this Summer according to a separate article that said it was coming out over the Summer. Thoughts?

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Ratings
Awards

And.. i was wondering why they haven't done it earlier.

The game itself always had potential to outburst the mobile game industry but i think they haven't done it in order to keep their handheld consoles alive.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Awards

It would be a very popular game. They have a game called Super Mario Run for iOS and Android which was pretty popular. I don't know if I'm going to get it but I know a lot of people are excited for it.

Nerdface

Bazinga!
Ratings
Awards

It sounds like a mobile game I'd actually play.. :giggle:

"Coming in Summer 2019" - Although they're running some kind of closed beta on Android, with sign-ups closing today. Annoyingly I haven't got my phone with me to check whether sign-up is still available, but I'll definitely try when I get home from work (if I remember).

Kaynil

Ratings
I guess it is not playing the waiting game until it is out. I am really hoping it is something close to the Mario Kart games, maybe something simplified like the SNES games, haha.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Awards

Has anyone played this game now that it's out? I downloaded it but haven't tried it yet. They also finally released online multiplayer though it's a shame they made people wait so long. I'm looking forward to the next MK for the nintendo switch. They should port it over to the nintendo. I think a lot of people would be in to that.

22_22

Ratings
I believe this version of mario kart was very popular? I know that a lot of my friends and so seemed to be playing it. I used to love Mario kart as a child, and still do now when I used to get the chance to play it on my friends Nintendo switch. The mobile version though, I cannot say that I have tried. Is this a free application or is it possible to trial it?

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Awards

I believe this version of mario kart was very popular? I know that a lot of my friends and so seemed to be playing it. I used to love Mario kart as a child, and still do now when I used to get the chance to play it on my friends Nintendo switch. The mobile version though, I cannot say that I have tried. Is this a free application or is it possible to trial it?
Oh you haven't heard of it? Yes it's free and it's already out. Feel free to do a search on your Android phone. I believe it's also for Android and not just iOS. They basically just have stuff in game you can buy but it's not required. The game is completely free. They just released multiplayer too not very long ago.

N

Naiwen

I’m addicted to it, playing it for hours and hours daily to kill time.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Awards

I’m addicted to it, playing it for hours and hours daily to kill time.
Interesting. I'm personally not into phone games but I know a lot of people who find this game addictive. I personally would rather play mario kart 8 on Nintendo Switch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)