Debate and Collaborate With Like Minded People

Are you ready to share your opinions and thoughts with others? Register today to get the ability to post threads and share replies

SignUp Now!

So I plan to revamp some of the sections possibly tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings

Yes I plan to revamp some of the sections sometime tonight. Possibly add a couple more and add sub-forums to certain areas instead of having them all spread out into 1 forum each. Some of you may be familiar with this layout. Done before on other sites. Here's a pic as an example Laifot was so kind to message me earlier.

unknown.png

That's just an example and there definitely won't be this many sub-forums. But this way I may even be able to add a few more and also cut down on some of the areas. I'm open for any suggestions but don't be mad if they're not used as currently this is a very important aspect of the site and any changes need to be treated with care and devotion. But I am open to ideas on how we can re-organize it using the method in the image. I also don't want too less sections because the sidebar will extend past the forums. However as I said it gives me the ability to possibly add a few more.

~ TopSilver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)