Shower

Alexander.

Oct 26, 2020
Who likes showering? Do you like hot or cold showers? They say that having a nice cold one in the mornings is good for the heart. I'm more a warm shower dude.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Apr 13, 2018
I've been a bath guy most of my life. I do take showers though sometimes but I have been taking baths as opposed to showers a decent bit. Maybe it's because I don't like standing up as much. Not exactly sure. It may be something about just wanting to relax.

Demon_skeith

Contributor
May 6, 2020
I enjoy showers, take one if I don't need to. Which I take them as hot as possible, feels so good, until you have to step out at least.

Xyphien

Jan 31, 2021
I need a hot shower daily. I tend to shower in the mornings to make sure I look and feel good throughout the day. I only ever took cold showers after PT in the army but those days are long past me so no more cold showers for me :D

Demon_skeith

Contributor
May 6, 2020
I need a hot shower daily. I tend to shower in the mornings to make sure I look and feel good throughout the day. I only ever took cold showers after PT in the army but those days are long past me so no more cold showers for me :D

I don't think I could take a shower in the morning, I rather do it when I get home and wash off any dirt from the day.

Xyphien

Jan 31, 2021
I don't think I could take a shower in the morning, I rather do it when I get home and wash off any dirt from the day.
That's completely understandable. I'm retired and own my own company so I don't leave my office chair hardly at all during the day :p

Empire

Kings Of All Kings!
Feb 5, 2021
I shower at least every single day. It's how I was brought up with the family members. It runs in the jeans so of speak. I always get told that you been up all day then going to bed in your nice clean covers with your dirty body. End of the day doesn't matter how sweaty you get, you still get your body dirty. So each night on every single day :)

Yes, I get naked :p having a shower naked.

Nerdface

Bazinga!
Mar 23, 2019
Hot showers.. I can't imagine wanting to have a cold shower! :eek:

The only times I opt for a bath instead is if I have a joint that aches, or if I'm feeling unwell..