Debate and Collaborate With Like Minded People

Are you ready to share your opinions and thoughts with others? Register today to get the ability to post threads and share replies

SignUp Now!

ShockPoint | Web Hosting

ShockPoint

Ratings
* Mr TopSilver has kindly allowed me to post *

USE COUPON FOR 25% OFF: PIFF25
England & Canada
Server Locations
England Reseller Location coming soon.

https://ShockPoint.co.uk
ShockPoint provides hosting services to both individuals and small businesses. Our economy hosting plans are built on the most robust platform in the industry! All of our packages include a built-in software installer, a website builder, integrated analytics software, and hundreds of other features such as Let's Encrypt, Jet2Backup & Ddos Protection!

ShockPoint maybe the new kids on the block, but the team behind the website come from multiple hosting platforms. We're aiming to become a leading provider of affordable cloud hosting services for both individuals and small businesses. Founded on the idea of exceptional customer service and support, our objective is to provide a top notch hosting experience cheaper than that provided by our competitors. New webhosts either spring up overnight and gone the next, or a large portion of hosting companies already in existence are owned by parent companies such chargin you an arm & a leg, leading to poor support.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Moderators of Mind Piff. I have allowed this for @ShockPoint only at his request since web hosting fits the subject matter. He was gracious enough to offer a coupon customized for mind piff as well. Great job. I can see the hosting is very professional and affordable.

ShockPoint

Ratings
* CANADIAN SERVER NOW AVAILABLE FOR ORDERS *

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)