Debate and Collaborate With Like Minded People

Are you ready to share your opinions and thoughts with others? Register today to get the ability to post threads and share replies

SignUp Now!

Setting up a referral add-on tonight. Details inside

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings

Tonight I will be purchasing a referral contests add-on. I intend to have contest for real cash at some point though it's undecided when these contests will go on.

Once I install it I will make another announcement and where to find your referral link as well as where your referral count will show. But in the future when I have them. It will be something like the first person to get 25 referrals gets $20. And stuff like that. I hope your interested because I'm excited about it.

You can leave your comments below I will talk to you then. :D

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings

Cool idea! Hope that brings a lot of users to the forum! Count me in! If i win the prize i'd rather donate it to the site :p
I decided on not running a contest until we have more users. I want more users to participate however referrals do count and the top users referred will display on the member page. So there will be no contest as of yet. I will let you know when I've decided on running a contest. However invite your friends as I'm hoping the referral count will be enough to sway some people to start inviting. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)