Debate and Collaborate With Like Minded People

Are you ready to share your opinions and thoughts with others? Register today to get the ability to post threads and share replies

SignUp Now!

Rate me!

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings

That's amazing Andox88 I give you a A for effort :p

Haha jk that is quite an amazing piece of art for a sketch. Is it supposed to be a guardian angel? I like the design. Reminds me of an angel of some kind that may watch over someone

Andox88

The special pancake
Retired Staff
Ratings

That's amazing Andox88 I give you a A for effort :p

Haha jk that is quite an amazing piece of art for a sketch. Is it supposed to be a guardian angel? I like the design. Reminds me of an angel of some kind that may watch over someone
Thanks! yeah i was going for a badass angel type thing. Took me 8 hours lol

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Ratings

I'm bad at rating draws and sketches because i lack of knowledge about that kind of stuff..

Drawing could be a bit better but the colouring is something i really like, maybe with more shades and stuff it might look better but it has its own appeal.

i'd say 8/10.

Keep it up! i think you can improve that!

Andox88

The special pancake
Retired Staff
Ratings

I'm bad at rating draws and sketches because i lack of knowledge about that kind of stuff..

Drawing could be a bit better but the colouring is something i really like, maybe with more shades and stuff it might look better but it has its own appeal.

i'd say 8/10.

Keep it up! i think you can improve that!
I agree but I dont think the coloring looks good at all, I should have just shaded with pencils because thats what im good at, but I wanted to try sharpie and it just didnt turn out how I wanted but not like i could go back once i stated so oh well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)