Question///General Survey

fem.babysloth

Ratings
I got a buddy who just finished majoring in philosophy and is now majoring in art. I told him he should start an art channel on YouTube where he just paints really cool paintings and talks about philosophy junk. Would you watch his channel if he creates it?

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Ratings

Tell him to stream. It would probably be better for him to do as youtube is over saturated and he'll be easily overlooked. I put over 1000s videos up and countless hours of editing shit down for my lets play guides and I just never got the attention.
I don't know if streaming that kind of content would be popular, it would take massive work to get a decent number of subs.
If i were to start a youtube channel, i might look for the most popular topic in the are i'm willing to do. Also, is your buddy good at editing videos?

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings

Yeah a youtube channel would be a great way to get attention if he's good at art. He would probably get a lot of attention from other people. If his art sketches/paintings are professional a youtube channel is a great way to get going. And yes I would watch it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)