VIP
Ratings
Awards

Screen Shot 2020-06-12 at 8.52.41 am.png

Abizaga

Contributor
Ratings
Awards

Yeah I'm pretty hyped even though I hate that it isnt fully backward compatable :(

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Ratings
Awards

Yeah I'm pretty hyped even though I hate that it isnt fully backward compatable :(
That feature was removed back when PS3 was released.

I don't follow the console wars since 2002 or so, if i get to play games from this era is because one of my friends has it.. somehow nintendo always managed to deliver this feature, i don't know if Switch has it.. but Wii U was at least compatible with the most popular games from Wii.

Abizaga

Contributor
Ratings
Awards

Oof it was? I guess I didn't follow the features of those consoles too well. That really sucks though as in this era of noatalgia you would think that would be a no brainer.

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Ratings
Awards

Oof it was? I guess I didn't follow the features of those consoles too well. That really sucks though as in this era of noatalgia you would think that would be a no brainer.
When i bought my Ps3 i bought some games that i haven't played from the PS2 (Some spinoff Resident Evil games) and the console couldn't read them :(

It seems that most people consider if their console can reach 60fps or be able to play their games in 4K. I'm okay with games like The Binding of Isaac.

Abizaga

Contributor
Ratings
Awards

Its a shame the past is being so heavily ignored. Even the ps classic was lame.

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Ratings
Awards

Its a shame the past is being so heavily ignored. Even the ps classic was lame.
You can get most of the old games through PC platforms like Steam or Origin. The Remakes market are getting a lot of noise too!

Abizaga

Contributor
Ratings
Awards

Oh yeah. There are TONS of classic games on Steam and GOG.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)