PS5 is set to look like this!

JoyFreak

Gaming community
VIP
Ratings
Awards

What do you think?

This is what the PS5 is supposed to look like according to the Dev Kit official leaks:

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Awards

Yes it looks sweet and definitely has a much sleeker design than the Xbox Series X. I'm more excited about the Series X though. I'm hearing it's going to basically look like a blackish box. A rectangular box. But don't let the look fool you as the specs are supposed to be a bit better than PS4 from what the rumors are. Nice pic though. @NewsProject will appreciate this if he hasn't seen it

Nagato

1st Administrator no owner
Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings
Awards

Apparently it's not going to look like that. The dev kits always look different to the final product.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Awards

Apparently it's not going to look like that. The dev kits always look different to the final product.
Source? I've been hearing everywhere it will look just like that and as said above the Series X a blackish box. You know both are scheduled to release towards the end of this year too.

N

NewsProject

Playstation box should come in different colors. =P

Demon_skeith

Ratings
Awards
I don't think that will be the final look, I think its the dev kit most of the game makers have gotten. Personally, I hope that really isn't its final design, not the best looking.

Sir Twisted

Ratings
Awards

Personally don't mind it, will be going with the Xbox x, but I must say, if a consoles appearance influences you decision on buying a console, why bother gaming.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Awards

Personally don't mind it, will be going with the Xbox x, but I must say, if a consoles appearance influences you decision on buying a console, why bother gaming.
I agree just as long as it isn't too terrible looking which wouldn't happen. I'm quite surprised Xbox is taking that route with the black box though what's important is the power inside. I still think a black box looks better than the ps5.

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Ratings
Awards

It looks like an old TV signal catcher tbh lol

I like the idea of going for smaller minimal designs as long as the controller is good!

The space in the middle is for heating if your drink is very cold :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)