Pre Built vs Custom Built

JoyFreak

Gaming community
VIP
Ratings
So who prefers to build their own PC or do you prefer to just buy a premade one? I watched this video and found it interesting how people can make their own PC specifications etc. Here's the video:

N

NewsProject

$390, are you serious? That's not a bad price tag.

Demon_skeith

Ratings
Always go custom-built if you can, that way you know more of whats in the PC and when you boot it up, it won't have all that bloatware that pre-made pcs will come with. Granted I've only owned pre-built PCs, but I'm hoping my next purchase will be of my own design.

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Ratings
Custom Built PCs will always be the cheapest option around.

I never owned a Pre built, maybe those made by Dell called Optiplex are fairly good, not really strong CFG but you can do something with them.

N

Naiwen

I've always been buying my computers, not tech savvy enough to custom build one by myself.

Jason

Ratings
I build my PC and i don't go for Pre-Built PCs. Because Custom gives you the option to choose what you really want and upgrade later (components) unlike Pre-Built

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Ratings
Man, those ensambled pcs are so expensive and some of them grab the cheapest components. I've been looking for some of them here in my country, i'd say they double the cost just for "assembling" :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Create an account or login to comment