Poll. Yes or No to the paranormal

Do you believe in the paranormal or life after death?

• Yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Apr 13, 2018
A simple yes or no to the paranormal. Either you believe it's real or you don't. Answers will remain anonymous. Interesting in finding out how many of you believe in a life after death or another form/plane of existence.

JennyorAlice

Jul 23, 2020
I don't believe in the paranormal. It's something I've never experienced so I can't bring myself to believe in it.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Apr 13, 2018
@JennyorAlice that's to be expected with most people who haven't experienced a life changing event. I can't blame you there. Most people don't. I just personally believe when you die you still live on.

Empire

Kings Of All Kings!
Feb 5, 2021
I can't vote since I do not know myself. It's an odd feeling at the moment for me that the fact that It's maybe, Yes or no, yet I do not know as I'm right in the middle. Anyone else the same way?

Xyphien

Jan 31, 2021
I'm on the fence to be honest. I've had a lot of experiences with supernatural stuff hapening, like a lot, more than someone should I feel. My family says I'm the haunted one lol. But I also believe when you die, it's just like sleeping without dreams. You just cease to exist, your brain stops producing electrical pulses and that's all she wrote. Your life asperations, goals, memories, etc. snuffed out eternally. Which are two completely contradictory things to believe in but I do... somehow.