Piff the Magic Dragon

Nerdface

Bazinga!
Ratings
Is it just me who thought of this when they heard the name of the website? :LOL:

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Funny outfit he's wearing. The site actually wasn't meant to be about weed, it's a name I mostly chose to reach an audience who were open minded. The guy smoking is just supposed to be meant as symbolic but anyways interesting video.

Andox88

The special pancake
Retired Staff
Ratings
N
Is it just me who thought of this when they heard the name of the website? :LOL:

Ah not really for me, I do however love piffs comedic magic shows, also his new deck of playing cards are super creative!

Nerdface

Bazinga!
Ratings
..and for his round 2 act!

The site actually wasn't meant to be about weed, it's a name I mostly chose to reach an audience who were open minded. The guy smoking is just supposed to be meant as symbolic but anyways interesting video.
That didn't even register with me until you pointed it out.. :p

Nerdface

Bazinga!
Ratings
Oh go on then, let's have another.. ;) It's quarter-finals time!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About Us

Welcome to MindPiff! We are a new general discussion community message board for folks to gather and discuss anything on their mind that might peak their interest. We hope to build a large following in the future and hope you will sign up to be apart of the site as we continue to reach out the those on the web. We have categories for many things ranging from computers and video games all the way to ghost stories and religion. We have areas for debates and also general discussions about lots of topics