People that don't listen to or appreciate new music?

22_22

Ratings
I really get annoyed by close-minded people and this is no difference when it comes to music taste. I am talking about those people who are 'too cool' to listen to new music or hate when a band changes their sound. I don't know if this happens a lot in other genres but I really like pop-punk but its lyrics I feel are aimed more about girlfriends and youth. It is hard for a bunch of middle-aged men to sing about stuff like this and mean it, so I am not sure why people are surprised when people make different music to what they made decades ago. Plus that would just be recycled and boring!

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings

Yes my family listens to country music. While I can dig some songs, I hate country in general. I'm not against people hating genres all together but if it's within the genre you like, you should always give a listen and give it a chance. Recently I've been using spotify on my Xbox and listening to radio while playing my favorite games. Enjoyable for sure but also gives me new insight into different music out there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)