What's new

No Internet! Ohh God. Bored!

Empire

Kings Of All Kings!
Ratings
Awards
As of today, it's been very cold, cold in fact that it's not even snowing but ice, anyway point saying that my phone and internet line went down for eight hours today. Got me thinking though. Since we all do things online, I was bored. I was like damn. most that I do is the online and the only option that I had was watching game videos that I had my system.

If your connection goes down for hours on end, what do you do? Bored or just what your brain goes dead.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Awards
If my Internet goes out, I wait for it to come back up. I've never had an issue with it going down for more then 24 hours to my memory. There may have been once where it was a couple days. I'd probably just chill out and watch TV. Of course we don't have cable and use Roku so I wouldn't even be able to do that. That's too bad though your Internet went out.

Lämmchen

Contributor
Ratings
Awards
We have a generator backup that kicks on automatically when our power goes out but if the cable company is out too then we won't have internet or TV. When that happens I have tons of things I can be doing such as working out, doing crafts, art, singing, playing flute or tin whistle, etc.

Don't be bored! Find fun things to do even if it's organizing your sock drawer LOL

Demon_skeith

Contributor
Ratings
Awards
Over summer a really bad storm hit my area, we lost internet for a good three days with both ISP and phone g network. It sucked but I had enough offline games and anime dvds to keep me busy.

ZandraJoi

Ratings
I unplug often anyways thruout the day. I can always find something to do. If it's nice out & during the day time, I tinker around outside. If it's cold & dreary, I have Variety Puzzle books, books, playing cards. I like to clean so there's that lol

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Ratings
Awards
As of today, it's been very cold, cold in fact that it's not even snowing but ice, anyway point saying that my phone and internet line went down for eight hours today. Got me thinking though. Since we all do things online, I was bored. I was like damn. most that I do is the online and the only option that I had was watching game videos that I had my system.

If your connection goes down for hours on end, what do you do? Bored or just what your brain goes dead.
I always have a chess book to read, and i spend a lot of time reading it.

As so i love playing videogames as well, i can't live without my music lol

Nerdface

Bazinga!
Ratings
Awards
It's pretty funny when I lose the internet; Even though the PS3/PS4 can play games offline I feel like I don't want to.. Which makes no sense at all, especially as timestamps are maintained so long as you've been online with the console(s) you're playing on in the past.

Thankfully I haven't experienced too many outages, but I find watching films are a good way of killing a bit of time. I even do a few chores if I feel like it!