N

NewsProject

This thread will be about Nintendo.
Who remembers N64 and GameCube?

Users Name

Contributor
Ratings
Awards

Absolutely loved the N64; Conker's Bad Fur Day, Turok 2 and Banjo-Kazooie are some of my favs on that console. Never really played much of the GameCube however, just the odd Spyro game here and there.

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Ratings
Awards

Absolutely loved the N64; Conker's Bad Fur Day, Turok 2 and Banjo-Kazooie are some of my favs on that console. Never really played much of the GameCube however, just the odd Spyro game here and there.
That's a pretty darn good game.. i haven't played something like it ever since.. Conker's bad fur day was also a classic..

Kaynil

Ratings
The Nintendo 64 was golden between Nintendo's and Rareware's releases. So many good games.
Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Mario Kart, Smash Bros. Mario Parrty, Perfect dark, Jet Force Gemini....
I really liked it.

the GameCube suffered a bad reputation but it had some nice games too. I remember Soul Calibur II and the wind waker were two games I'd play often.

KFPGOD

Ratings

never played nintendo but im thinking of gettin switch :)
i grew up on ps1 and ps2

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Moderator
Ratings
Awards

The Nintendo 64 was golden between Nintendo's and Rareware's releases. So many good games.
Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Mario Kart, Smash Bros. Mario Parrty, Perfect dark, Jet Force Gemini....
I really liked it.

the GameCube suffered a bad reputation but it had some nice games too. I remember Soul Calibur II and the wind waker were two games I'd play often.
What about Banjo-Tooie and Banjo-Kazooie? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)