Debate and Collaborate With Like Minded People

Are you ready to share your opinions and thoughts with others? Register today to get the ability to post threads and share replies

SignUp Now!

News aggregator

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings

If you mean for RSS feeds, there's Yahoo and BBC. Those are really the best free ones that I know of. Yahoo news is probably the better choice of the bunch. I believe Google also has something like this they've created but you'd have to do a bit of searching. If you knew any better ones that were paid let me know as well.

N

NewsProject

If you mean for RSS feeds, there's Yahoo and BBC. Those are really the best free ones that I know of. Yahoo news is probably the better choice of the bunch. I believe Google also has something like this they've created but you'd have to do a bit of searching. If you knew any better ones that were paid let me know as well.
Yeah sure np. Yahoo News would be the best option I guess. But I'll have to do a bit of searching to find maybe a better one.

Users Name

Contributor
Ratings

Feedly is another good one as it allows you to limit the news you are getting from the sites and categories you enter. I personally haven't used it yet, but I have heard great things about it.

N

NewsProject

Feedly is another good one as it allows you to limit the news you are getting from the sites and categories you enter. I personally haven't used it yet, but I have heard great things about it.
I'll check it out. Feedly seems to be a good option.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings

N

NewsProject

Yeah I guess that works if your forum doesn't have a built in RSS feed option. I slightly remember coming across that site before. Anyways glad you found what you needed :D
Thanks. I’ll add it to my site later.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)