Debate and Collaborate With Like Minded People

Are you ready to share your opinions and thoughts with others? Register today to get the ability to post threads and share replies

SignUp Now!

New section - Anime and Manga!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Heya - as the title says I would like to request a new section. From what I've seen so far there is a bunch of people, including me that are watching anime or reading manga. So, why not have a place to discuss about it? The section could be called "Otaku Center" or whatever that suits. ;)

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings

Drewan thank you for your feedback. Currently there is already a book and movies and tv section. In the future I may add a separate anime section sub-forum inside movies & tv. Give me some time to think about this. I don't want to do it right away but I definitely believe I can work this in at some point in the near future for at least the anime part.

Let me see how well the site starts to do and I'll work an anime section in, okay? :D

G

Sure - better do the things slowly than fast. Take all the time you need, I just gave a suggestion.

Drek

Ratings
... From what I've seen so far there is a bunch of people, including me that are watching anime or reading manga. So, why not have a place to discuss about it?...
Agreed.

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Ratings

Glad to hear that. ;)
Your request for an Anime section has been accepted as a sub-forum inside movies and tv. Manga isn't as widely popular so the books section will do.

But congrats on having your idea implemented. I plan on making an award for this and you will be given that award when it's made in the near future. Since this has been implemented I'm moving to to closed feedback. Thank you. Drewan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)